Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The gods are angry..

Only for the Initiates.. By POg 

While I was sipping my TIGER Nut drink quietly and chewing the Lap of Monkey, I heard the cling and whoosh and I knew that the Information chief of the gods has come back with what can be good or bad news.Bad news for the guilty but good news for the oppressed.. 

So I wore my ANUNUEBE and kwuo ikiri to make sure that I will follow him on stealth Mode to know why he is in a haste and why he avoided me against what protocol demands…

What I heard is unbelievable…let me phrase… 

That the apparatus in charge (AIC) of making sure that National, State, LGA Patrimony never ends up in individual pockets,  discovered about 80 Billion Naira in the private account of Ezeonyeagwanam in Swiss.

Then they got hold of Meanest Mean (herein after to be known as the Gate Keeper) who keeps the Palace with provocative acts that pisses off all friends, push well wishers into regret of knowing him, He has this hunger that made him to even eat food not fit for toddler, with anger mixed with Extreme pride and greed which gives him erection .. 

AIC or say in more friendly phrase, the EFEE, discovered with him 50K USD, then the MEANEST MEAN testified that it was Ezeonyeagwanam that gave him the money to deliver to the Filling station surrogate.

Now the Problem is that, the Queen has soaked her fist and palm in Salty water and swear that the MEANEST MEAN must go, must be removed and thrown to the dogs as well..

My own is , I have decided to fold my hands in Akimbo and watch as the winds go by and bye…

I did not tell us that EFEE are also unto the  Contractor that moves some of the Patrimony for Ezeonyeagwanam, and he is about to sing like cannery. 

What I know is that ejigom nkiti Tua onye obuna afia .

This POg talking to the initiates and also chewing the remnant of the Okwuru ezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment