Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday Sermon...

METAPHOR OF "I BLESS GOD"  by Mazi Odera POg JP.

As I ask UJU NWA how are today and she said "I bless God", I felt a surge of electric Slap meander through my cheek and Face, down my Chest and I took a breather to regain my composure but instead it will help, it started a kind of Power surge that glows with rage within me. 

I tried to reason it, but it failed woefully, I wanted to say that it is choice of word but that also failed me, now if makes me to Ponder in wonder over what we have reduced certian Godly ordinance to !! . 

Maybe because we call him Merciful Father and that twisted our mind, as against his other side which is Raging Fire ma obu Oku na ere ere. 

How can A MORTAL say "I bless God" and mistake that as respect or exaltation to the MOST HIGH?. 

Can any of us use that parlance on Higher Mortal or one that we think is our earthly superior ? 

Can you say to your Governor, I bless you!! 

To your President, I Bless you.. 

To the Chairman of your Company, I bless you.. 

Note, not, GOD BLESS You, but I bless you, same way we say.. I bless God.. 

The Word Blessing means Ngozi, iga agozi nwu your Governor or your President? 

What can your "I BLESS GOD" add to his status? 

May be make him to win next election as Almighty? 

Make him to be e better Creator? 

Make him to live longer? 

Make him not to be sick?

Maybe make him a Very Rich God?
 
Tell me, educate me, convince me on the kind of Blessing you have that you can give God the Father, the ogbu onye Ubochi Ndu na Agu ya. 

Oji Okpa akpawa Aja nke mbu na Uwa na eluigwe. 

Oji akwa etiwa aki.. 

The one whose Spittle will cause permanent earthquake. 

Can you come face on with your superior and say I bless you?. 

You can only say "GOD BLESS YOU" when he or She awed or waooooo you, that only provides that you ask, He that is superior to every other to bless a Mortal, so how come we can say,, 

We Bless God the creator, the Almighty, the omni, the Rock and the one who build the earth on top of Water and yet blanketed the water from eating up the Sand and sinking the Earth. 

He build and invisible Pillar that hold the Globe and it has never weaken, if it does, Fishes in the Ocean would have prayed to him for providing Human delicacies. 

Imagine the only God that used his handkerchief to wipe away EBOLA from Nigeria, a deadly cleanser which we had no solution to battle of medicaments to wrestle. 

Where will you get the Stupid blessing that will bless, He that created wind and seperate Air we breath from the wind that rove around with Cartons of killing Germs? 

The God who never sleeps nor slumber, who created the Earth with just his words.. Onye Muo Nile na atu egwu is same man we say we Bless you?. 

Bless you with the blessing we stored in our fortress or the one we will imported from China? 

Or we ask Amadioha to lend us blessings that we will give Almighty God? 

We can say God bless you, we can we Thank God, we can say, we glorify his name, we can say we exhalt his name but saying.. "We bless God" ... That one is blunder with Capital letters.

Please do not tell me "I bless God" ka ighalu irako mu na Chukwu.. 

But if you find my argument unjust try from now, kindly Avoid me .. 

When you meet your superior, say to him" I BLESS YOU", then watch his or her countenance and see ma igaghi agba aka welu na (You will go empty handed from his place).

Having said the above, I bow out from presence of Mpa NNUKWU with his sufficient grace and Love, as I go out into the hustle for the day and by the special Grace in my life, combine with the ANNOITING dumped on me in Isreal, especially the Annointing of Elijah which I tapped complete at Mount CAMEL, I say it shall be well with you. 

Those who seek your head for ritual purposes will use theirs and if that is not enough, then their family members will suffice.

Anyone who said you can't eat what you sow, be it good or bad, must wrestle the whirlwind for exchange.

If you are having a bad time, listen to me, the siege is over and the glory of the Lord has risen in your life.

Go out and prospers and I say again to you odigoro gi na Nma.. 

You are now on page one on God's list of things to do today. 

He called me, he place me in charge of those small tiny gods that causes mischief, that's why he gave me a PEN to write them into line and the name Pen of the gods arises, so I write right what they call wrong. 

This is Mazi Odera POg JP spreading Love this Morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment