Sunday, May 6, 2018

A day after Sunday, the Testament of POg

I Bind you and I lose you by Mazi Odera POg 07/05/18


As I saw the siholte lurking by the side of the Bathroom wall, the jitters and fears of what my Pastor said about hunting ghost in my village gripped me and I started speaking in strange tongues.. 

I was binding and losing with dexterity of MOUNTAIN OF FIRE EXPONENT, but as I opened my eyes waiting for the effigy to disappear, I saw him sitting down and drinking my Wine taking from my fridge.

The words of my old man rush into my head "Mmadu ino beya, nopia Mkpuru amu "(How can one sit at the comfort of his own Sofa and pierce his balls). 

The words of my Uncle visited my mind "adiro anwu  ugboro nabo "(You can't die twice).  

That is more than I can take, how can I be writing for the gods and small stuff like Fear will be scaring me, so I opened my eyes and looked at the siholte sitting on my Chair, drinking my Wine with a smirk on the face, I reached out and brought out a Bottle of Olive oil, a Cup Mmiri Nso, then with ANUNUEBE in my pocket, I was ready to do battle, that was when I discovered that it is my neighbor ONUORA CHUKS  who came in through the back door and helping self with my Spirit without fear of the consequence of OKE iri ife Onye mu anya (a rat eating the stock of one who is awake and watching)  , couple with sadness as produced by HARD DARKNESS from pit of EEDC which causes unprovoked goose bumps.  

I asked him to get out from my house as he provoked me with his laughter, as he left and i smashed my door with Venom, lock it with all the noises I can get, then turn back to saunter into my room to brood and vent out the disgrace hidden as holy anger, then I saw Nyikiriputu seating quietly at the Dinning Table watching WWE on my Tablet and I was jolted because of the first episode , so he looked at me and laugh a throaty one and said "POg take it easy before you kiss BP (Blood Pressure) " and I lost my satirical response that is always on the tip of my tongue, but I managed to ask him a question with my eyes and he then said, what do you know about all this binding and losing you were doing moments ago ? 

Why is it only in Africa that human fear WITCHES? 
Have you ever asked why the same people who brought you the foreign deity and ways of their worship  in exchange of our forebears tradition which kept them safe and well before the invasion of the Pink Skin , the blasphemy they sold about us and painted us Evil, they took away all the Extra portent gods in our land and migrate them not to Hell but smuggled them Home, their own home for they saw a superior Race and more portent gods .

If we are diabolic and evil as they painted us ,which they made those who follow their ways to believe ,why didn't they destroy us or burn the effigy we possessed, but they took them home, build us a better houses instead of keeping us in the forest as we are used to back home, which also constitute why some of us are vicious when they deal with human.
Anwu na achanye anyi okwu na uka na isi (intensity of the Sun affects out behavior). 

 So out with the Caucasians, they set us up in a good House , instead of giving us uncooked Fowls, they gave us Barbecue Chicken and Grilled meat, instead allowing us to hunt for blood, they build blood bank and people come in to donate blood and they gave us litres and we get drunk, as you know na enye Juo Dibia AFO ,obua mkporogwu na ajo Ofia (Give a Man what he ask for, he will go to evil forest and uproot the uprooted) ..

They don't put our foods by four corner roads in a clay pot that is not washed , they serve us with some dignity..  

In exchange we gave them access to build IMAGINARY TRANSMISSION which they called Television, it has been in AFRICA for ages and none of you know how to make it work in generality to mankind . 

Even today the original formula still abound in Africa,  and some lazy men who doesn't even know how to serve as Altar boys uses it as Mirror to see and forecast and they call self Prophets. 

How About Ekwenti which we use thousands of years before they invaded, We used it to commune but through the high priest which they called NATIVE DOCTOR ,now they call it TELEPHONE and none of you wants to ask, who made that possible?  

The people who gave you that thing you call religion knows how to make us proud, they dress well, bath well and they even wear Suit,they scented our airs making us to breath well, they drive good cars and we flew Air Plane with them, which was another formula we gave them. 

Go to Izuogu today the formula for Airplane is still there but they use it to fly at midnight (ASTRAL TRAVEL)   instead to improve it and make it useful to humanity. 

Who taught those Pink skin the usage of roots which they call Drug ?.

Today they call it pharmacy and you call yours Traditional medicine, they morphed theirs and make it good and presentable whereas you fix your own to look like rejected URINE. 

When we saw the junk some of you drink in the name of Traditional medicine, it makes us to purge... Common to use drinkable water, wash the herbs cleans and do a little research they can't, instead they use the kind of water that carries more disease than what they want to cure to produce medicine, ndi araaaaaaa . 

Tell me why cant they mock you and you continue binding thereby creating distrust amongst us?

 In return  they embrace us and we gave them and continue giving them modern ways to make money,whereas back home you feed us like animal and we treat you like brothers to Animal . 

The problem with you African human is that you refused to grow or reason .

OK, you have Crude oil but you can't even process it, you have to rely on the same people who took away your future, your protections and they will come and take away the CRUDE which we fought hard to gain from other land ,to get Crude oil we fought war for 21 years before we were able to migrate it ,, bequeath it to African soil but to process it become another lazy sorry tale, so they took it at give away price, process it and sale just a particle to you at 500% of what they bought the entire Bulk.

What you have are not leaders but Idiots with sense of retarded slave, but lets continue....  

When they sale half of the offshoot of the crude they will be richer than a nation in Africa , that way they will have more  Electric light which makes them not to fear evil lurking at corners because every where is bright. 

They paved the roads, have Pipe Borne water but what you have is prisoned Germs you call pure Water, no wonder it's only in Africa you see Typhoid Fever and Malaria, because you live like a Pig and your leaders are Tufiakwa. 

They don't worry about ancestral curses or failure in business because they made killing in the business they got from Africa and the Children are made, set for future but because you live in perpetual myopism you always think that somebody is responsible for your failures, whereas it's your dimwit brains that is holding you down. 

They go to work from Monday to Friday and many work night shift, that gave them success , but in Africa you are in your church from Monday to Sunday from morning to night fall, and all nights wake, instead to work or try to find solutions to life, you are awake binding what you don't know. 

Have you asked why from week to week, month to month, year to year you still bind same forces and still live in penury?

The Caucasians sold you a dummy hidden as religious opium and you ate it whole, line and  Sinker, while they smile and have you as Servants in annex.  

As this BLUNT ATTACK is getting me the POg to fill sorry and dizzy, that was when I heard the Morning crier with MEGA PHONE PRODUCED IN CHINA,  a nation that doesn't even believe in anything, they produce 90% of what we eat, drink and use,,, so the made in China WIRELESS SPEAKER, was audible and booming, when I get close to the preacher, I saw it was boldly written ROCKVIEW PRODUCTS, the Best quality.. Made in China.. 

That brings me back to what troubles Black race, we have inferiority complex that is alarming. 

We have economy that is manipulative but no Caucasian will bring his money and invest, not to talk of how we steal our national cake, export it to Europe or America just to dump it in their bank for safety, but if they catch you moving over 10 thousand Dollars from the over 1Billion you saved with them back home , they will try you for currency trafficking or money laundry , but when you brought it into their place, it is economic liberation. 

Why can't we use the money we stole, build a better nation ?.

Say you stole from IMO and invest it in Anambra or EBONYI and reverse as it flows? 

The argument from Nyikiriputu made me to start seeing things from different prism, that also made me to resolve that I will bring back my brain and think on how to balance the ruination of black race by our colonial demons. 

I have heard enough and taking enough, it's time to move out and meet Ojadiri the deity at EKE Amichi to ask him to return to me the Flute of OJADIKE he stole from OGBUNIKE cave. 

No breakfast today for the mission is sober reflective .

Mazi Odera POg sitting by the Rivers of MGBO NNOBI trying to put things back to proper perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment