Thursday, May 3, 2018

Friday Dancing with the gods

Reality of the Compass as witnessed by the gods by Mazi Odera POg 04/05/18

The benefits of having knowledge of what will happen before hand is what makes the difference, that was what  OGBANKE the god of politics from ABIRIBA said during the conference of Southern gods at Ugwu Akpati Ozu ,by the Rivers of NNEWI. 

OGBANSI EGBE, from ABAKILIKI thundered amidst the gods "what happened to the previous sensible spirit and thoughtful ness of NDIGBO? " .

He turned and said to me "The Scribe of the gods, why can't Humanity act once with their head instead of thinking through their wallets? ".

I kept quiet because I know it, he know it and all the gods knows it that I have tried telling NDIGBO to face reality but it seems they are more comfortable na Gbue Dike ,Gbue Dike na Ogu ulo, Ogu ezi achoba same Dike ka obia ,maka na obu ya bu ntukwasi obi "(Kill a Warrior, kill a warrior in a local conflict, but forgetting that when external aggressors invades, it's that same Warrior that will come into play).. 

Timkom Timkom from Mbaise looked at Echidime the god of imbalance and ask him, does it mean that NDIGBO in all sincerity do not know that it's only one man in today's IGBOLAND,  that is sound from center to circumference in todays Nigeria as a whole ? 

Can anybody in entire IGBO KINGDOM or Nigeria in particular come out with ANUNUEBE on his right hand and make pronouncement saying that ORACLE NDIGBO is not the most assured, the most competent, the most focussed, the most qualified, the most articulate, the only person who can redeem, recover and rediscover the blight of this decadence called Nigeria? .

Mgburuichi now ask, "ndi mmadu ana etinye nri na imi?  Fa na afucha ara je inu akpu"(Human insert food into the nose ,they see the Nipples but prefer to suck a Bump or Boil).
Show me a man can match this man Pedigree in Nigeria and I will show you a God who hates sacrifice... 

That was when I stood up, open the minute of the last meeting, which commanded absolute silence in the assembly. 
And I started talking, I said, it's  true that Humanity has erred but some of the gods are too primitive to continue, that the world has evolved, we have gone digital, we have climbed the millennium mountain, so shall the gods. 

I ask what has any god done as detterent to all this ndi ana adighi  Nma? 

Yes, as we Speak today in Nigeria, no other EX GOVERNOR both in Military or Civilian era shall stand on same PODIUM or PLATFORM and scream for National salvation  like PETER OBI the former Governor of Anambra state who brought the state out of darkness, out of perpetual and epileptic debt and move her into a conscious and redeemed. 

Created from our former  Path, Roads that passed the state as one with Best Road Network in the Nation. 

Move the state to become the most Education advanced in the Nation. 

Made the state the cynosure of all Nations, because he did not borrow , not even a penny from any Bank of Financial institution but he gave all the Secondary schools in the state 10 Million Naira every year for Major Project, bought each Secondary School 2 Buses ,one in each Term. 

Bought all the Health Centers one Ambulance each. 

Bought all the Towns between 1-3 HILUX TRUCKS for VIGILANTE WORK and that helped to nip the Robbery and Kidnapping menace into the bud. 

 How about Ndi Igwe? 
He bought them brand new TEAR RUBBER JEEP/SUV. 

After 8 years as the Governor, not one plot of land he took as spoil of War or given to his family  or friend. 

Then he left the state with outstanding balance of 86 Billion Naira not counting the 150 Million Dollars saved for the Future of our children ,"Odera stop, please Stop now, how dare you? 
How can you a Human make the gods to cry? 
How can you remind us about our inadequacy when we allowed such a Golden child to be nailed at the cross of political ejide si gbue?,that was Ide of Idemmili making appeal to me. 

Zanza the God in charge of fair play stood up speaking through his ears and he said,  " I can stand before this assembly, beat my chest and said that I have not slacked like others, I make bold to say ,Show me any Politician that has wrestled that great and good man called PETER THE ROCK, start counting from those that illegally impeached him that still find feet in today's Politics!!  

I simply gbaa fa uchu, fa zuzuru jebe and all of them are into Political wilderness. 

Or check out those that weaved the present conspiracy in other to taint him, I have given them ONO NA ANI AHU EGBE, so POg be fair when you judge, do not make blanket swoosh ".

As I wanted to ask about those personalities who think that the rising Profile of OKWUTE will affect their illusions such as VP or any designated appointment to NDIGBO, those men who gave all the can to smear Oracle and as I opened my mouth to comment on it, I was interrupted by the acolyte of Zanza who said "POg do not ask that question before you preempt the gods, for those men, we will give them a good room and parlour at Efceefecee, but keep quiet as they will taste the wrath we cooked for they have touched our annointed, all of them that partook in his betrayal has been stamped with Political Menopause and fa ga eje Ezigbo nga ndi ocha na ndi Ojii ".

Okiriko now stood before me and ask me point blank "ODERA the POg, have you been bought?  As it seems that your lethal Pen in in hibernation "?.

I looked at him with cold eyes and say "rijuo Nshi onu ".

I said for 4 years I placed my head on the abbatoir, playing with my life and living and the people I laboured for, the people I tried to save what did they do? .

Did they say Thanks or did they say well done or did they even appreciate  it? 

No, they get paid, all of them from the High to the low, all got paid and bought over and I looked at what I have laboured  for and discovered that.. IT DOESN'T WORTH IT.... 

IDEYI JU OGWUGWU said "POg are you sure you still have the Magic touch and reach which made you legendary or your magic is gone? 

I looked at him with a smile because I know he just came out from sleeping with mermaid of the Blue River but my silence to gods may mean admission, then I said.. 

I wanted to ask where is the KING , for after the RECORONATION ,he went into Exile and the Town is been run by proxy but since we ask for it, we got it and I watch with my hands Akimbo. 

I said, the demolitions and other impunity that breeds around is none of my business because, we ask for it and we will get it more , nkea bu godi mbido, maka na akwobedi Beans akwo. 

This is where the gods said in Unison, POg you can't abandon the ship in mid crisis, you have to rethink, you have to bring back sanity, you have to think of posterity,you can to start penning again ... 

I said to them, I heard you but I need to put on my thinking cap, do a little plus and minus, then calculate the percentages and get back to them... Then I will know if am a plus or minus and with that I am off but on.. 

Moving now to the Garden of the Initiates to have my breakfast of Jellof Rice cooked with Leaves including dry Paw Paw leaf and the other Leaf which we all know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment