Saturday, May 12, 2018

The Unmasking of AYAKA ENUGWU UKWU

AYAKA odi capable by Mazi Odera POg 13/05/18

Waking up from a good sleep after executing 2 Pots of Isiewu supplied by Mgbuka NNEWI at a joint hidden from general view, they called the eatery DUPLEX. 

Waking up to get about my Sunday preparation for a service with the Most High, that was the exact time ONOWU NDI AYAKA came to me and ask me,"Pen of the gods, so you think that AYAKA ENUGWU UKWU stand a chance in his quest? "

Well, since aru ano na onu nyua ghalu ijiji ghari (When you Fart from tree top, it makes Flies to be confused with speculation on who polluted the air), I decided to search and research the cause of the probe. 

Now I discovered that AYAKA ENUGWU UKWU, the Magical Director of NOLLYWOOD, A MAN with the DECANTER, the only Tree that makes a Forest, Ofu Onye ana asi nnoo, named UGEZU J UGEZU is getting ready to contest for the President of Nigeria. 
And like I see, ocholu iji aka na Abo Azo ya (he wants to fight with his two hands meaning he wants to go about it with his might) 

The question is can he be able? 

I ask the P. R. O of the gods and he answered me, if a man without even NEPA BILL as his qualification can lead, how can you doubt the resolve of a man who is Academically over qualified?, Working qualified, Enterprisingly qualified  ?

The PRO simply say to me, his problem will be his fellow IGBO YOUTHS who will bury him in favor of Octogenarian just for a plate of Beans and later they will be disturbing the ears of the gods for supplications .

Well, I am watching the youths, especially the IGBO youths to see where they placed the future and today, in the hands of those who want them dead or the palm of those who wants to walk the desert with them ?. 

Mazi Odera POg off to the presence of ABBA the Father of all FATHERS and I  will be back later to see if there is message for sinners, yes you that is reading me now hiding behind.. I AM TIRED and can't go to Church... I am watching you like You Tube. 




No comments:

Post a Comment