Sunday, May 27, 2018

Your Success in your Palm by Oracle

Creating Path for our Youths toward a progressive Era by PETER GREGORY OBI, report filed by Mazi Odera POg 26/05/18

The weather was moist, inviting and at same time threatening with spatters of rain fall. 

The OCEAN leading to the Venue have been encroached, sandfilled ,pissed and called ECO ATLANTIC CITY formerly known as BAR BEACH , but the JAGABAN of LAGOS state who has conquered all the resources of LAGOS and most of Western State by providing all the Government both elected and appointed, and with that they pledge allegiance to him and his empire ,but moving on back to possessing Bar Beach, He has flexed his muscles with mean poise by challenging the Mermaids in the water way,a recreational ground, a sight seeing spot, a place of comfort to stress up people, that was Bar Beach before it was taking both from Human users and the Mermaids that has territory in the Ocean . 

He Sandfilled part of Bar Beach reclaim vast land and sold them at mind blowing sum to also some sympathetic Daft Nigerians who are building Mega Houses on what they call Mega city located on Bar Beach, knowing fully well that the day the Ocean will come to reclaim the land, that souls will be washed down the bottom of the Ocean and if I refuse to cry, they will say I am mean, now they are dangling stupidity, nobody will caution them . 

So while driving pass that piece of work to some people, but to me, it's completely insanity because there are lands everywhere but wasting the resources that would've been channelled toward making life better for the living on filling an Ocean is sheer madness. 

Know they've diverted to pissing contest with Marine world, is something I do not fancy, but still driving pass.. 

Getting to EKO Hotels, parked at a hidden  spot to mask the fact that the Rickety Car one brought doesn't belong to such environment where you will be scared to ask for a bottle of Fanta which will cost same thing with a Day wage of a labourer,  so having parked and dust off the specks, then change my step and start walking like Eze AFO juru (Emergency Rich Man)  ,destination AFRICA /ASIA HALL at same ECO HOTELS.

Mission is that the gods wanted me to go that they will show me again, the solution to NIGERIAN quagmire, the person who will redeem the Nation from the leadership Pogrom that has pervaded the nation right after the Genocidal attack of 1967-1970 where the Brutish shown that they are more brutal and ferocious than 21 Adolph Hitler put together, they used all the arsenals available to them to slain over 5Million BIAFRANS ,same people they forced to accept their own version of God even though we have been in communion with CHI UKWU before they invaded us and subjected us to slavery by the powers of the Gun they stole, not really stole, they conned from China in Hong Kong which started the devious OPIUM WAR that lasted moons between them and China and which later where resolved that they will manage Hongkong for 100 years and leave, which China kicked them out at the expiration of the agreement in the year 1997 . 

Atimes when I look at them, I wonder why they are so mean and wicked, maybe because they are under greater bondage as they are been ruled by the Queen and not the King, and we know that families under a woman are living in Bondage, which makes them to act violently outside the home, but I digress. 

Stepping into the Hall, Omoni Oboli was speaking with Passion, allowing the youth to tap from her experience. 

Omono Oboli is a Script writer, a Movie Star and an Icon in NOLLYWOOD... 

Then as I wanted to ask IGBAKIRI whom the gods sent alongside, why did they brought me here knowing that I have not eating and my mind was moving back to the AKAMU with Akara, Plantain, Moi Moi, Beans with 3 Fried Eggs that I ask my SWEETY to prepare for me as my very light breakfast,  now I am in a place I had no business being, that was when he nudged me to the right and sitting with a bit of comfort at the back back seat is same man, yes same man. 

The Man who gave hope to Education, the man who ressurected a buried ANAMBARA STATE, dust it up, gave it Drip and then put her on a Diet and within 8 years cured her of malnourishment and turn her to a brand new ASA NWA with everything in right proportion. 

The Roads became the best Nationwide, the Security advanced to Western level that for his last 4 Years in office there was not one bank Robbery for a state that Robbers print COMPLIMENTARY CARD and share on the Road. 

Kidnappers met a man who speak quietly but carrying Agburu Ekwe that swoosh with venom, for he started pulling down houses like that of OFEAKWU, Osisi ka NKWU and EVANS the Terror fled the state into a more comfortable state. 

He restored, sorry that's  a bad phrasing, he created EDUCATION because before him the state education was so bad that we are struggling to beat Zamfara State on the 36 position on any Educational backwardness award ,but whammm the Man with Voice of the Saints changed that backwardness and drag us on our hairs ,even though we where fighting, crying, pouring sand at him, then our Professors giving him WAKA saying that where we are, are good for us, that he should leave us, let us be, just share the money but the man who looked as if he is scared of his shadow was a mean man. 

Despite all the remonstrations he pushed Us  to number one position which lasted years after he left before the decline but moving back on. 

As he dragged our Education back to the top, he hammered the Schools with over 30,000 DESK TOP COMPUTERS both from ZINOX COMPUTERS  ,INTERNET AVAILABILITY to all the Schools , STAND BY GENERATOR and he looked at the schools again then decided that he is not done, so he slap them with 2 BRAND NEW HUMMER BUSES (TEAR NYLON) bought from INNOSON MOTORS one on his first Term and another on the Second Term. 

As other state started singing "Give us PETER " ,he move back and kick the groin of other states with perfect Karate kick called MAWASHI GERI.. other states where wondering how he was able to do what he did to the schools ,and he STARTED giving the schools a Minimum of 10 Million Naira Maintenance and or sustainance Fee. 

That was when my old man barked "Enough is enough, must you beat somebody Black and Blue just because you are stronger? " .

Well, no other state including those that fall within  the OIL PRODUCING state made a move to chase our development, had they tried, I know that would've push other States to riot and demand to know if ANAMBARA state is printing money or if we robbed World Bank that afforded us the Swag. 

Like Peter or hate him, that man come only on his specs, there is no replica.. The worst is that he does things with utmost ease, things that makes others to sweat like Christmas goat. 

Having looked at our Health Institutions and did not like what he saw, even though he is not the type that fall sick or travels for medical check up, he desended on our failed Health Centers and knock them back to shape ,one in all the 177 Communities of the State , he rebuilt, re-equipped and slap each one of them with Ambulance, you heard me, Brand New well equipped Ambulance which in a simple word called "STATE OF THE ART".

He looked at our Traditional rulers, some of them drive Motorcycle and he cried NO !!!!!  that it can't be, so he wipe their tears with BRAND NEW TEAR RUBBER JEEP for every IGWE in the State ,it get to a time, I was so proud to introduce myself to people outside Nigeria, as , I AM FROM ANAMBRA instead of NIGERIA. 
Shockingly, many of those foreigners  will say "You have a great Governor in Peter the Rock ".

Agbalanze sneezed hard and got my attention and he said

 "Mazi Odera, the type of Mkpu ina etiri OKWUTE di too much, I hope he energizes you enough?,in fact what he owe you in immeasurable  "

That was when I dropped my pen, folded my hands at my Chest level, puff the chest up to look mean and menacing, then I said to him.. 

Agbalanze, show me one of this sudden leaders in Nigeria today who will match half his record and I will dump PETER OBI now now and switch over, like you said he is tight fisted and nobody hates to be taking care off, and good enough. 

OK, leave half of his pedigree, just show me a man in Nigeria who leave any leadership place and stand tall like the Oracle? 

Show me any of this Incoming contenders whose source of wealth are exempted from iji Mbazu gwuru ego Ora (Embezzlement) and I will pay that person attention.. 

Imagine even you, ana Egosi gi ara, ina ami akpu (I am showing you the Nipples and you are sucking a Boil). 

My politics is not like modern day, where they have this saying "Onye bu igu, ka ewu na eso "(The Man with Palmleaf is the one Goat follows), I am not one of those goat, I am Mazi Odera... 

If you can't find a man that can beat OKWUTE and his record, just Zip that thing you call mouth and let me continue. 

Heading back to the present meeting at EKO Hotel, what I heard from the MAN called PETER GREGORY OBI, IJELE NDIGBO, Oracle of the South East is not what I will write here, I will simply provide the link for you to watch it all at YouTube and agree with me that the gods are right by saying that he is the alternative, if you ask me, I will say that the Youths should rise up and drag this man into the rescue mission... 

Enjoy the links as I move away to visit.. Never mind... 



3)https://youtu.be/X2yVyCTxMFI

For rest of the Video on YouTube, search Mazi Odera on YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment