Monday, May 21, 2018

An Open Whisper to LINDA IKEJI by Mazi Odera POg

The Desecration of the ancient Sacred by Linda Ikeji the Blogger by Mazi Odera POg 21/05/18

Ututu Oma, nke Onye chiri ya zelu. 
Ndu  Mmiri ,Ndu Azu, my old man with his Snuff measured to fill a spoon positioned on his Thumb ,then proceeding to his noistril for effective delivery, he paused looked at me with his side eye and said "Aru gba afo, oburu omenani,,,, Olisa Ekwena ka Okenye gwusia maka Umuazi Erie udene kpoya anu,,,, 
Ukpana na ere ukwu na aka, osi na ona aha mmanu "
(When abomination tarries without condemnation , it will be assumed as Tradition ,,,,,,,,,
May the gods never allow Elders to go into extinct, so that children won't be hunting and eating Vulture thinking it's edible,,,,,,,,,
 When a Cricket is roasting and oil of life draining out of her life, she will say she is radiating). 

What I Mazi Odera POg owe NDIGBO in general, Anambra state in particular and our children on Point,  is to say the truth the hard way  and speak the mind of the gods, sometimes when the gods are angry and wants to speak ills, I will simply vend blessings and they will shout and rave, I will always tell them that it's mistake of the Pen and not of the person but the joy is that, I can't favor the gods against humanity, but I digress.. 

This morning I come to you Nwada LINDA IKEJI, God has been merciful to you, God has blessed you beyond measures and not because you are extraordinary or wonderful or even good enough in what you do , but for reasons only the gods knows. 

Listen Dear, I do not entertain stupidity or drooling, so be rest assured that when I speak, I speak knowledge and factual, also I speak with Mgbajala just in case the person wants a further course, then I will bring out my Utali and do the needful and be rest assured that I do not make apologies. 

Ada,you are a success in blogging as I said is just a blessing of the gods ,,because what you do is more of Posting pictures of celebrities and scandals, but writing News of whatever standard is not your calling .

So you won't boast that your writing talent gave you success, you can say that the gods are merciful to you. 

I know that your wealth has gotten into your head when you boasted that "I CAN BUY ANY HUSBAND OF MY CHOICE ",which by right, many boys including the Yahoo boys will even fight to finish to be bought, but the implication is that they may start planning on ending you to take over your world and wealth even from the get go, so that is a choice you must consider with absolute wisdom. 

Then when you bought your RANGE ROVER SPORTS and advertise it on your page, I swallowed spit and ask self, Idi sure na Nwa bu Onye Igbo? 

Then I saw your House at BANANA ISLAND as you advertised it with the amount you bought it , as I was still trying to understand the reason for such, that was mgbe Ekete kwupuru ohu (The Basket bottom pulled off), you started showing everything about you, all your Cars, if you bought Toothpaste for your parents it comes online, if you change your pants you post online and all this while , I never knew you even allow Masculine Penetration but like my old man said, it's only pregnancy that makes us to know that certain HOLY NWEJE meet with a man. 

Now you have started advertising IME MKPUKE, no shame at all ,no remorse , but I am not tortured with that SHAMELESS attitude, I do not know the making of your father, kinsmen and community, but if you are ADA IDE you should have known that what you are carrying is IME MKPUKE, we do not celebrate or showcase this kind of abominable deed. 

This is where a Girl with IME MKPUKE goes into cocoon, feel the shame she is carrying, carry her cross with repentance, so that the wrath of the land will not spike the child. 

Nne, imagine your unborn son as you call the pregnancy, comes to live and ask you who is my Father? 

Sure, you will tell him in response "I opened account for you with 100 Million naira " ,he will smile and move on but when he goes out to play with his mates, they will remind him that he is a Bastard, he will vent, cry throw around his money but respect he will never buy and he can't join OTU OGBO , but if you bought him a place in OTU OGBO, they will give him heart attack with reminders especially if he has your gene that shows off and filled with pride. 

What irritates me the most, is not that you are pregnant, after all most of the ladies of today abort pregnancy once in 6 Months, that you kept yours to avoid Menopause cry is not bad , after all it seems you failed to buy the Husband as boasted and old age can be a bitch .

That you get pregnant is no big deal, but showing it off with PRIDE is great abomination that can't be condoned, especially having in mind that you are a celebrity who some of this girl's look up to, soon there will be massive IME MKPUKE and Social Media will be awash with pictures of our own Young girls hauling IME MKPUKE like a degree imitating LINDA IKEJI.  

My advise is for you to get off Camera with your IME MKPUKE, feel a little remorse that you committed Nso  Ani, then and only then should your Child come into this world without facing angers of the gods.

Thanks, this is an Uncle and not UNCRE and what I want is our children behaving like our mothers not like Tribe who has a tradition that if you have not gotten pregnant as a Teen you are not worthy, ours is a place that has some semblance of sanity and having said that, I am off but on in silent and vibration  mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment