Thursday, June 21, 2018

Anambra the moaning of the gods

My Governor, see them, they are at it ,ndi Ojoo, by Mazi Odera POg 21/08/18

Girim! Girim!! Girim !!! , who is that smoking that pot before the heart of IGBAKIRI the ancient Shrine of IGBUDU KINGDOM? ,I thundered with a menacing voice for I have readied self to do battle.. 
 
OH, come on DIKENAFA, when did the gods started smoking like humans? that was when I sighted the culprit... 

"Pog,that's not smoke but  anger escaping my noistril as I am fuming and raging inside, because even you refused to do your work like you use to ".

"I know that things has fallen apart and the center cannot hold, but the reason NDIGBO said in parlance "Agwo Emeghi ife oji buru agwo, Umuazi ewelu ya fie Nku "(If a Cobra refuses to establish it's legend, children will mistake it for a Rope that will be used to tie bunch of firewood), I also know that you always admonish people that, Udene pleaded and prayed that Elders will not go into extinct so that children will not mistake her for a Kite and use her for SUYA ".

Well, I know better to start correcting the gods whenever they come with frivolous arguments or pushing me for a fight, because I know that come what may , the real issue is about to come out, so I weaved my hands across my Chest, bend my neck toward the left side as Girls of this days always do whenever they want to take Picture, then I also bend my leg like girls do,to them it's a pose that shows they have bended life and that they can bend toward any angle, but my reason was a distraction because while doing that I have adjusted the Decanter of  which I always have in between my NADIKE OGBOGU, I hide it there for effective defence and protection of my Next Generation and  not to be taking unaware,also to bring to effect the saying that provides "Dike ezeghi Eze, oburu ntasi nmeyi "(If a Warrior is not wary of one brandishing a menacing Matchet, He will have free flow of his own blood). 

So having readied my Counter and defense,  I stylishly seat at the cradle of the IVORY STONE deposited by nature at the Bank of OMABALA RIVER where this discussion is being held. 

That was when AJAEGBUEDI from ADAZI NNUKWU said in solemn voice "POg, I mailed you the information about the concluded plans and plots to auction off most of the state assets, and you calmly pretends that it's not your business, so tell me, why are you still the Pen? "

That was when I dipped hand into my bag and brought out a Pen, kept it between me and the River, then ask AJAEGBUEDI to take back the Pen as I don't want it again,,,  he laughed a throaty laugh, sneezed  a big one and coughed out phlegm that can Fill a normal PETROLEUM TANKER, then he said "POg, you know you are not just the Pen but a buffer between raging gods and humanity , beside I do not even know when you were made the Pen or who made you , but what I know is that you are revered all over as POg (He is right but I am  not in the mood to explain or educate him... It was God Almighty who gave me the Pen and place me above all this gods that goes about causing mischief to God's own creation, so my Pen is mightier than whatever they have and that is why none of them can harm me or reduce me, I have a higher mandate )

We know you are the reason the gods walk around with fear of your lethal rebuke, so bringing out a physical Pen is just laughable, what we want is for you to make a case to the GOVERNOR about the plots to sale off all the stakes  ,the investment acquired by Chief OKWUTE, for the betterment of the next Generation... The Worms around him are poised to render the state echeta ebebe.. "

Now, that got me thinking and I wondered which one shall I deal with? 

Is it.. 

THE GOVERBORS LODGE IN ONUICHA ,that is about to be sold like Puff Puff? 

IS IT THE 5 BILLION WORTH OF SHARES AT GOLDEN TULIP ,that is about to be auctioned ? 

IS IT THE 28 BILLION THAT IS CURRENTLY SITTING AS OUR SHARES WITH OOMPA (  Hero)  that has been measured and weighted ready to be offloaded ?

IS IT THE FOREX left behind at DIAMOND, FIDELITY, ZENITH   ?

Well ,I looked at my wrists watch and decided to walk away.. 

I walked away because My mind is still troubled with the sudden pulling down of people's houses in this difficult times, when many families are finding it extremely hard to feed, they live in squalor and eat from the Dustbin , but what matters is that they have roof over their heads even most of the roofs are leaking water but a roof it represented , then Suddenly, those Osochi egbu in Government places acting with photocopy mandates started pulling down the house and mostly business shanties, they forgot that the same Government collects MONTHLY, WEEKLY and Daily Fees from the Operators. 

Even before they erect those Shops, somebody were paid for it with the little money they don't even have. 

This oppressed vendors are the ones who believe that , ka orana ewetaro onwe ya, so they work, toil under all manner of conditions just to put food on the table.

Some wakes everyday by 4 AM and work till 10Pm just to make sure that the wards goes to school and have a tomorrow the parents never had,  then suddenly those who assumed the powers of God came in with Destruction materials and render this people penniless, powerless and useless, emesia tomorrow posterity bido to pass judgement on the children of this Men with seared souls and offspring , they will start looking for Pastors that will prophesy for them. 

This people are trading Illegally to those who can't afford to buy from SHOPRITE , yes I agree ,but odika odi kponye, odika odi azuru , they are living in a place that is not approved and that I also agree too, but two wrongs can't make a right, not in this life ,Since they can't afford to live in Duplexes or Block of Flats, couple with the epileptic salaries they receive, they made do with what they can afford . 

I can swear that if you lift this people and put them into Flats or Duplex, they won't faint, they will be thankful , but since none of that is our idea, we should try LIVE AND LET LIVE "ibiri kam biri ",this must be why my Old Man said "EGBE belu UGO belu, nke si ibeya ebena ,gosi ya Ebe Oga ebe "(Let both Kite and Eagle Perch on a Tree, any one that wants exclusive should show the other another branch to perch at) 

If the Government considered that this are same people who gave them "21/21" which I quoted in parentheses, they would've considered given them a thank you pardon. 

If I was to advise the Government, I would've urge them to overlook this people because of the present biting economic Bellyache that is causing confusion in the Nation, because the way this people were treated, they are trapped between the devil and the deep Blue  Sea and or ira mbe Ji aku, na ikwu Udo. 

My old man will say "Odigholu Utu nma, OKPODO isi na ani "(NADIKE Ogbogu did not have it so well and allow the head to bend downways ).

Now is not the time to render families homeless, because they don't even have enough talkless of the one they will fall back on to move into a new house, so the implication of this is that, this will introduce more Homeless in the state, then from homeless to Destitutes with Hunger and the option left for them will be to live with Arms and or ike kete orie and we all know the implications of that..

Many children will drop out of school because the parents has been displaced and the sources sealed by the Government that are suppose to be the Live line,, so the future of this children are trapped,, but let me warn us,, our children may be schooling in ENGLAND, USA, DUBAI, FRANCE or Even END OF THE WORLD, but this children we conspired to keep out of school will become Robbers, Killers and EVANS and can I tell you this dreadful news?  

They will be waiting for your highly trained children to come back home and flaunt the wealth and education and by act of nature, they will revenge on your children unknowingly but that is the seed of what we planted by aborting a future that would've made poor people live above average. 

 Read my lips, over 40% will join Thieves, 20% Robbery, 10% EVANS and the rest ga na agba ama ma obu afa. 

In alternative, if beautiful serene is our problem now, the Government can build a settlement somewhere and ask them all to move out there, those that refused to move can't be seen as responsibility of the Government, but without providing any relief or succour and you render them all Homeless and Hopeless, that is heartless, but what do I expect with the kind of person that is Chief of Staff, I am sure he must be celebrating the destruction and would've advised for a more unholy war against the people ,as if IDIA MIN in his days ever think of posterity but we all saw the ending days of IDIA MIN DADA, HITLER, and even OSAMA and don't count almighty MUSTAPHA of ABACHA ERA . 

So having that in my mind, the gods wants me to start worrying about "EGO ANYI EFUGO? ",they must be crazy, now I know why my Big Brother CHINUALUM ACHEBE said "THE GOD'S MUST BE CRAZY ".

Then perish the already destroyed Houses and Shops, the hope of common men and women who Voted, sorry who sold their right for 21/21 ,,,, 

Move on to,,,,,, how about the upcoming ban on Okada this July 1 ? 

I have written  a piece about this before and that was when the Governor was on his Vacation, now I will make my argument again, but I know that the COS will tune a fine crafty support to get Governor to carry out the crusade, so that hatred and animosity toward the Government will rise and as always he will go to the Governor and promise him that he will take care of all his troubles, but my business is to say what the gods wants me to say and walk away with my hands in my pocket, after all adirom anu ife ogbu na ekwu (I do not understand the language of the deaf and dumb). 

Sir, My Governor, before I say my mind, I want to honestly say to you that your COS takes joy on pains of the Government because he pads his wallet while it last or it makes him to have reasons to Criticize others, but that is your call, let me go to the Ban on Okada.

Sir, over 45% of OKADA RIDERS are Ekperima and while Riding, some made money that will give them what to eat, smoke what they want, then fight like 4 times a day, and that wears them out before night fall. 

That reduced the numbers of crime that will pervade the state, but put them out of commission, come and see a multiple increase on Crime, including Ikwaka Ulo, nnapu, ori aka ani (House invasion, Snatching, Petty thief)  and outright Robbery, they may even bring back the Gang of invaders that goes in Carol match. 

Sir, as much as I agree with the Government that Robbers are using OKADA to Rob, but give Vigilante enough powers to deal with them both with OTUMOKPO and otherwise , after all the result of the race is the most needed ingredient.

If you can hear me, talk closely with DSS and Town Vigilante , give them from now to DECEMBER, if they did not do what they have to do, then you have all the right to proscribe OKADA and anything you deem fit, but my angle is that before such action, there will be something to assimilate the boys to avoid escalation of crime. 

For your Ears only my Governor, that ABAKILIKI STREET, which  your enemies quoted you as who changed the name, I besiege you to renounce them and mandate them to return it to original ABAKILIKI STREET, because i can tell you in all honesty, that will set a very bad blood and fued within SOUTH East and Ndi Ugwu achigbue anyi na ochi. 

Before I move down for my light breakfast ,let me wonder if we still have DSP in our own IKE EKWEREMMADU? 
because the budget as signed by Buhari the President,,,, 

The provision for Enugu International Airport was cut down from what Buhari budgeted for it by the Senate, where they are suppose to agitate for increase .

See Second Niger Bridge budget and you weep for Alaigbo, as if our own Senators are always at the back yard when this policies are discussed. 
Our so called brother who is the DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT couldn't protect igbo interest in the budget. He was among the cabals and caucus that reduced all these.

Yet they want us to believe that Buhari is our problem?  ..

IFE NA EME ANYI SI ANYI NA AKA!!! 

Let me start going to EKE OKA for my breakfast of AKAMU, no Sugar just 2 Tins of Milk, 3 Spoons of OVALTINE, a Spoon of grounded JAMAICAN FLOWER, add very small Snuff, then Akara, with fried Plantain with 6 Fried Eggs, Bread medium size, Small Sardine and a cold bottle of KWUNU, I hate eating Heavy breakfast in the Morning.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment