Saturday, June 9, 2018

Judging Africa by Lucifer

Saturday SURUGEDE Meeting, the Lucifer's episode by Mazi Odera POg 09/06/18

Having taking the pains of the multiple organized intimation, frustration and slavery marshalled against NDIGBO in a Nation they called theirs,a nation that has a saying "ONE NATION WITHOUT DESTINY,sorry ONE NATION, ONE DESTINY ",a Nation that use to prance about as GIANT of Africa with mosquito leg and empty Brian . 

I was bitter even though I was counselled by IKUKU AMA NA ONYA to be happy that everything is working out for our good, but like my Old man will say "Mmadu anaghi ebu onya di na anya aralu ula"(No one sleeps with a wound in the eye), So I was angry not because of what other Tribes that are caged in same Amalgamation disaster is doing to us, never.... That is not a problem because HE THAT STAY AWAKE TO PLOT THE DOWNFALL OF HIS NEIGHBOR, CAN'T HAVE TIME AND GRACE TO PLAN HIS OWN SUCCESS giving meaning to IGBO parlance that provides "oji Onye na ani, ji onwe ya"(He that held another down in a pinfall fashion ,must be down with him to continue the hold, if he stand the person will also stand and it shows effort in stupidity),  so I took refugee with the elders saying which provides "Ochu nwa Okuko Nwe Ada, NWA Okuko nwelu mwe mwe oso (He that chase a chick will have the privilege and full grace of tripping and rolling on the mud, while the chick trot away in escape), my anger and troubles is toward our Youths who reasons through the orifice (ike Nshi) . 

When I was growing, they use to tell us that Youths are the leaders of tomorrow, but our tomorrow never comes, instead for us to wake up with disturbed mindsets and search for where we left our senses , we simply resigned our faiths to ife chi fotelu (give us this day our daily Puff puff). 

So out of Holy anger I went to the Mountain to pray for our Youths, I have fasted, real fasting for 7 days ,22 hours everyday (from 7 am -2pm ,then from 3-7pm and from 8pm till another 7 am), then as I climbed the Mountain with all the fury and pains and Holy anger, I called down Satan to teach him lessons because I was also livid that we have over 100Million Churches, Billions of Worshippers and all have been binding him for over 500 Years and he seems not to be affected. 

So when I sat down and call him with a Hard voice and say I command you Devil to appear,,, 

Wait a minute please.. 

One Handsome Gentleman, dashingly handsome walked in with Designers Suit and Sparkling Shoes, walked in and seat down, then said to me "Even you POg, seems to get it all wrong ".

My mouth opened, the Jaw dropped, my eyes popped out and my senses went into auto reverse and I ask, Who are you and what brought you here ?.

He said "Are you not the one who just called me down for a fight or meeting? ,I am Lucifer who many calls many funny names, but that's by the way, here I am, so hit me ".

I simply ask him, where is your HORN, your Fire and what happened to your THICK DARK SKIN? 

He Smiled and responded in igbo "hapu ogwu Ndi Britain na eresi unu, this is me, the other paintings and illustrations are petty to make Black Africans look gory ..Have you not read in your RIGHTEOUS BOOK that I am the most handsome, the most gifted among  all the angels? 
Have you ever heard that I was Garnished? ".

Because what I expected was far from what I was looking at , some of the biles in me disappeared and the questions refused to come out, then he said to me.. 

"In all Honesty POg, there is nothing in Africa that I can be hold responsible for,i never operate in Africa, I only opened CONSULATE , and some places I open MISSION but never an EMBASSY. 

There is nothing in Africa that worths wasting ones effort and resources, imagine a place that has the best Blessing but they choose to live in great Bondage. 

I have Consulates here and as you know Consulates don't go to town asking for people to come, they close the gate and if you want to apply for Visa, they will make so many requirements and if you meet up, that's only when they give you audience and grant you Visa. 

We are like you POg, we know you are one of the best Political Consultant and also best Media Consultant in this lady of the World, infact both Heaven and Hell reads your report with rapt attention because you always write like an Oracle and without hidden wants. 
Same way those that knows your worth will look for you and pay for you to consult for them ,is same way Africans came to our Consulates begging us to do them favors. 

In this case, your people choose to come and ask for help from us and we made it clear that it's expensive and ambiguous but they gave us more than we ever demanded. 

The truth is that we are scared of doing business with Africa,,,, in other places where we even have presence, when we demand for Blood to give them Solutions to invent something, they will argue, bargain, delay and consult ,but in Africa if you ask them for one glass of Blood they will come with ONE TANKER then added Human Heads, Souls and Human parts and promise to give you more if need be and we ask for what? 

They will say, just to give them what they have already but too lazy and blind to activate. 

Do you know that we fear your Pastors so much that we have made a proposal to Baba Nla to kindly create another Hell for most African Pastors, we can't compete with them, in fact they are so diabolic that my disciples are planning on joining them, because they are more lethal and ruthless that we are afraid allowing them to come to Hell. 

Imagine, they say they work for the founder of your faith, but the Founder never acquire any personal wealth, he always borrow both Donkey and Horse, he had no money to throw around, he even borrowed Fish and Bread to feed the followers but his Pastors are parking PRIVATE JETS, they got Education free from those that taught them religion in the first place, but they suddenly started building Schools and make the price so expensive that not even a member of the Church can afford to send his child there. 

So assuming they are for real and want the members to join them where ever they think they will go after life, but they drove the Youths away into places they will meet bad influence, while they brought Children from parents who got to where they are through the seed from my disciples in the Consulates, how do you think that school will produce anything different from what my Mission wants them to be? .

How many of those Pastors hope to meet the Founder ,maybe the will fly into Heaven with Private Jets ? 

Do you know that over 95% get to where they are by working with my disciples and that is why you hear them shout I bind you in the Shop which you call Church and at night they go and pay allegiance to my Boys in charge of ACTING MOVIE AND HOME THEATRE. 
Most times it is same thing they invoked that they bind, just plain,, THE MORE. YOU LOOK,, THE LESS YOU SEE.. 

Hmmmmmmm, I kept quiet because when one is guilty, the jaw will drop. 

He went on to ask me, how many of your Pastors sow seeds of Financial assistance to any member of the congregation? .

Have you not seen that majority of the people you call General Overseer have more than 6 GREAT AND EXPENSIVE CARS they parked in Car park, while some other younger Pastors under them do not have even Bicycle? .

In my kingdom we share, but with this people it is winner takes all. 

They live like Kings but other PASTORS under them do not even know where the next meal will come from, infact even the last Child of any G.O is richer than all the Church members put together and the people are too blind to ask why is it so? 

If the people are not so blind and stupid to notice, they would've demanded to know why a Pastor will be living large and others living like what Pigs rejected. 

Have you not seen that many of them do not even believe in the powers of the man they worship, which we fear? 
That's why instead for them to ask ANGELS for protection, they will hire POLICE or Soldiers to protect them, because they knew that asking an ANGEL to come close will expose them for the fraud they are.. 

Can't you see that when they want money, they call the members to give and receive blessings and if any member is in need of Financial help no matter how small, even though the Pastor has enough that will last him,his children and upper generations  life time, he will never give to them but will ask them to ask God, does it mean that God who allowed them to have enough doesn't know that the poor must come to them for help? 

POg, the truth is that I have no presence in AFRICA, because they have nothing that I want or will ever want,yet they have traveled to other places to borrow the curses we left out there. 

Your Men do not have the half of Bondage we gave the Caucasians such as, since they accepted us and we build Embassy with them, they are paying the price, we gave them CREDIT CARD and that is more lethal than what you complained about as Slavery, if you have credit card out there ,just know that it replaced the Slavery of the olden days, because they won't issue you one if you are not working, that way you do not have to quit your job or pay your debt, you must be in debt all your life, infact the Banks will be given you added Numerous Credit Cards and magnified your debt value and chances, so that you will be in debt all your lives and your Children will inherit your debt .

POg, I want to assure you that Africa has more cruel ways of doing things than we do, so no need for us to come again and add no value. 

If we have interest in Africa, we would've given them good Earthquake which is what we give anytime we want to renew pact with a Nation, but here nothing like that. 

I see even in your own Orthodox Churches, the Leaders has more interest on the money generated than on the People that are converted. 

Let me not talk about the Pentecostals for they won't even be allowed to enter MY HELL, THEY SHOULD CREATE there own. 

POg ,I am going to North Korea to treat the MAN there with cure of his Madness, if not he will cause trouble that even we can't control.. 

Hmmmmmmm.... I beg to sign off,i will conclude this Next week, for now, I am weak and tired about this expose and meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment