Tuesday, June 5, 2018

ANUNUEBE Singing the Dinge

Looking at Northern alternative  , the stage and the Style by Mazi Odera POg 05/06/18

Waking up and walking down Omabala River for my early Morning Bath from the River, as you know, if you have not bathed in a River stark Naked, then you can't say "I AM A HOME BOY ", there are moments you miss bathing at the River, or climbing tree to defecate while using leaf as toilet tissue and while you are atop the tree doing the needful, the sweet breeze that soothes the anus whispers to you, that Christian music that provides "There shall be showers of blessing " .

This Morning as I was busy doing the needful, and the most exciting time doing the defecation is, if you are smoking the JAMAICAN FLOWER, that will be the time you will be hearing Ugheli Danda (Chanting of the ants)  ,after smoking the first dose and was about to slash the Mpoto ede (Cocoyam leaf) which serves as tissue to do the wiping of the Verandah ,that was when I heard EZE UDOKA barging inn, I wouldn't say without knocking because he can't knock on the vacuum, but courtesy demands that he at least he would've made enough noise ,so that I will cover the Paradise, but since he is there staring me on the face without blinking, I refused to do the wiping and entered part 2 of the dropping. 

He said, POg have you heard that ATIKU has shown his side on his first choice of officers? 

That was when I jumped down from the tree, avoiding landing on the puddles that i made ,then wearing my Boxers, draw a long lease from the Wrap of Jamaican flower in my hand, then cough like an Old man who has bad intention and I made my voice to be flat before I answered.. 

I know it even before anything that no matter how hard you try for somebody riding bicycle ka oghalu ibolu gi ike, ma opuba (He must wave the ASS to you while riding away) .

I have never seen  any man that impressed the girl friends son so much that he now calls him Father, not even in Anambra North where they celebrate agiri. 

I reminded him that my old man said "If you make self cheap, you can only be served rejected food and expired drinks). 

Yes, I read that Alhaji ATIKU the Former Vice President of Nigeria under OBJ has taking his first serious appointment Politically, he has chosen his POLITICAL DIRECTOR, a female and an AWUSA ,Dr Baraka Umar .

As I know, She is not the woman that made Path on the Red Sea, so I can't say it's because of her charismatic skill, but be it as it may, it reduced my deduction of what will be the position of NDIGBO in his Government if it so be. 

The Woman he choose above all his die hard IGBO advocates, which I can say without Fear or favor that his Top 100 Advocates are core NDIGBO, but if did not find one good enough to hold such position, then I want somebody to tell me what is the difference between current President that surrounded self with kinsmen and the one who also surrounding self with same.... 

My Old Woman will say "It's same Ten and Ten pence " ,this is where my old man will say in resignation "welu Ewu manye ogburi, na welu ogbuli manye Ewu, bu Ofu ife "(Tie that Goat to that Rope and Use that Rope to tie the Goat is same thing). 

This Woman Director has her eyes on those she know which in this case must be the AWUSAS, so all her appointments and directives will naturally be given to Awusa who she had understanding with, then the best we can get is as it is now, second class position for a PHD who will be serving under one who do not know the difference between NEPA BILL and Academic Certificate. 

EZE UDOKA, yes, I heard about it and I wasn't offended, I would've been offended if he had given such to all this parasites with IGBO blood angling for posting to serve those who bore them ill health. 

When I left him, i turned left heading toward Ogede plantation to see if I can get Ojoko acharo acha (Unripe Plantain) for I know that if you eat unripe plantain cooked as porridge, especially for men, it serves like KICK STARTER of the highest Order and that's why it's not made to be eating outside your home for reasons that I can't say, but moving on. 

While I stopped at the KEROSENE MANGO to pluck one and hold my churning Tummy, I started thinking why it's always our people who doesn't understand Politics in a nation like NIGERIA? 

Yorobas are astute in Politics, they come together and agree in MKPUKE, imagine as great as PDP was and is in Nigeria, the Yorobas dedicated LAGOS to a Party that is completely under regional holding, the PDP YOROBA CHAPTER sabotaged the party in LAGOS, but it was glaring during last Gubernatorial election where PDP WON clean, fair and square but like they said "with special arrangement, devil can meet God " .

I did not see or hear Obanikoro charging against the political heist, not even Bode George wants to make impression that the Party interest supercede that of tribal conclave, they quietly kept PDP out of LAGOS and left it with Clothed ACN. 

They designed a way to make NDIGBO in Lagos to be at pressure point anytime there is Election in Lagos, so that the population which is a big concern can be a factor.

Point to a Yoroba that can campaign for ATIKU or KWANKWANSO or any AWUSA person without them having the go ahead from the Political leaders? .

The leaders won't give any go ahead without the candidates giving them assured ASSURANCE, with you given them enough money to appease them and another money to flavor the hands of the Youths, then place them at Vital positions, and when they work, they work because you placed Value on them, but our own people... Tufiakwa is the right word. 

They will tell you that this person is better than the other but show me how, what he has done to preach otherwise ,and none, even those that moonlights for them are kept at barrier because they weren't sought after, rather reverse was the case. 

Before I go, let me make it clear that one who doesn't call your attention to the planning of his Political posturing will not call you on choosing the Power brokers when he wins. 

Oburu NDIGBO cho inwe Ugwu na nsopuru ,they should stay off and wait to be approached with Chalice of good offerings, We can promote our own, the Awusas theirs, the Yorobas their own, then eventually for anyone to make head way, there must be sitting down and Strategizing, agreeing and disagreeing, then deals made and understanding of how the pendulum swings will be harmonized ,mgba ahu imalu na ukwa ana api na Mkpuru di ya.. Having said that, this is Mazi Odera POg heading to EBONYI to help and stop the gods who said they want Gov UMAHI,S Testicles.. I will go and stop the removal first before I ask what went wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment