Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Onye Melu NDIGBO ifeaaaaaaa?

POg at Cross Road at MILIKEN HILL by Mazi Odera POg 28/06/18

After having a healthy free breakfast at Gwarimpa Abuja, as I was relaxing my back on the Bed with innocent mind and nothing sinister on Chest, then suddenly the sound of Truck Tires Screamed as it came to auto stop, then the flat sound of the Car buzzed a silent stop, then Boots landing as Men with heavy breath jumped down from the Truck and many racing up the stairs and I was not just confused , but startled,,,,,,,,

What melted my mouth, shrink the size of my ego, set my adrenaline higher by 480/KPH is when my host shouted "Run, Run he has come back from Sambisa unexpected "....i did not wait to get all the details, I did not wait to access the safety channels ,what I did was what OGINI said to the children "Kama ochi ga achi ozu ya na ite ofe agadi Nwayi, ya chia uzo ya na Dimta siri welu gbaa oso "(instead of people laughing at his corpse which will serve as meat in the soup pot of an old woman, it's better that people laugh at the route he ran an escape from hunter). 

 When I jumped out from the window of the 1st Floor facing that dreaded Bush, I wasn't worried about Cobra or Lion for that will be subject of "Need to know " comparing with the raging monsters bouncing up the stairs at the wake of Boss who just came back from Sambisa still clutching the VARIETY of Guns meant for terrorist which may depend on interpretation of the shooter. 

As I landed in the middle of the escape route, that was when I discovered that it was a Valley and the Hissing sound from under, I can bet is not Twitter that is playing but a mixture of Anaconda ,Boars, Cobra and or Rattle Snakes but in such situation, the best arrangement is Voom, after all Voom is better during Police raid than to explain with "I know follow ".

So I simply draw the ANUKIFUFE tied with a Collar on my Neck and that's how I landed at MILIKEN HILL, and the inglorious laughter from OTUA OGBAJIE and UGOGBUZUE made me to know that shame is part one of Heart attack, so as I was getting ready to use my acidic tongue to have a duel, ANUKIFUFE said to me "POg, we are not worried about your escapade but we are worried that your people are still dumb and they deserve no mercy ",,so I took  a breather and I ask him to explain and he said "Why do your people still run around and projecting another Fulani to replace another Fulani that sees nothing useful good in your tribe? ".

Now, I know and understand where he is coming from, but the answers is not within my strength, so I paused ,looked into the horizon, gazed at the Sun and uttered in absolute submission,, I DO NOT KNOW FOR REAL..... then Nkwuo ikiri, landed at the  CAPITAL OF AKPUOLA GI, so I can look at those statues and get inspired.. 

When I looked at all the statues erected by His Exiled, sorry I wanted to say Excellency and this Device refuses to add such honor to dishonorable clown but moving on, so I wanted to ask but nobody around, so I simply ask the Air, perhaps they will take it far and wide and also bring me whispered answers.. 

1) Have any of this improvised would be a replacement to Baba said anything condemning the atrocities of the HERDSMEN ,the Blood lettings ? 

2)Have any of them stand boldly and demand to know what the President is doing to bring the culprits to a Prison book? 

3) Have we seen any of them visit the ugly sites and promise that under his Government that the dastartedly act will be wiped out? 

4)I want to hear any of them tell us how he is going to turn the Herdsmen and the Cattle into a Ranched incorporation or how they will make lives worth living. 

I think the hour has come for us to ask anybody pandering manifesto of CHANGE to give us details of the brand and kind of Change they have in mind, so that it won't be like how we changed Good Luck to THIS LUCK. 

I am not party to changing my life position from being a Gateman to GM which is same thing with different name. 

My worries is, who will create a better environment for life to worth living again in Nigeria and who will commit to rest any militating group that contribute to all this blood letting in Nigeria. 

Finally, I appeal once again for us to look before we leap for once beating, twice shy... 

I am off but on with heavy thoughts on my mind on Onye melu ndi be anyi amaghi ifeaaaaaaa.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment