Thursday, June 7, 2018

INNOSON Vs GTB and the gods intervention

GTB the Bank that Hated NDIGBO with Perfect hatred and the counsel of the gods by Mazi Odera POg 08/06/18

Giridim gidam, giridim gidam , with  hissing that sounds like that of Mamba snake was all one can hear and having in mind  that it was 3 Am even in the land of the Spirit, that is awry to be candid with words , but because I was born strong "amusirim ike " and I speak for the gods which is an added strength , I wore my Singlet ontop of my Boxers which I picked from the Laundry basket,  I suspect the Boxers  may have foul odour but on a mission of this nature you need everything as weapon of Nkukpo anya, so I extended my right hand toward the Invisible Pot where I keep ANUNUEBE, I snatched it tie it on my left hand , then grab Ekpeteshi and held it close to my "CENTER FORWARD " and move into the street to know what the rumble is all about.

Though while going into the street within that ungodly hour, I still move with what my old man said at the back of my mind "Dike ezeghi eze, oburu ntashi nmeyi "(If a warrior refuse to dodge attack, he will have blood dripping from his head). 

As i opened the door, I heard the silent breeze of AGULU LAKE whispering "Pen of the gods, have you heard that GTB are panicking and evacuating things to avoid Handing the entire thing over to INNOSON "? ...Because from the look of things, it may get to be "INNOSON TAKES OVER GTB "

I looked down on the floor looking for pebbles that I will use to Stone MKPO MKPO the Deity in Charge of Agulu Lake for having the temerity to scare me and making me to sweat with subtle fears, by my left is a good stone that look exactly like the one David used to decimate Goliath and what I need is just a shot to his forehead, then the gods Will erect another replacement  , as I bend to pick it up, it turned to a very Large Mamba Snake with fearsome fang, as I made to bring out my ANUNUEBE to send it into the world of the doomed, Mkpo Mkpo said to me "Pen you know that is Mirage that I brought to stop you from stoning me, so please I am sorry for waking you up, but you know that you always play hard to get and we the gods are scared to even wake you up ".
So the mystical music was my fault and I crave your indulgence. 

That was when I saw the Crystal mirror imbedded inbetween his forehead, I saw GTB Bank at middle of the night where some sipholte keep sneaking in and out with bags that looks suspicious, so I made to send them Okiri mgbawa isi as detterent , but OKE OSIMIRI from Okigwe stepped in between and pleaded that I allow things to flow that "fa bu ochu Nwa Okuko, nwe zi ada, NWA Okuko bu INNOSON nwelu mwe mwe oso " .

I was boiling and my heart was filled with anger over what they plotted and did to ODOGWU INNOSON, and I wish I can be upgraded so I can unleash the pot of venom of this Children of Vipers for that siege, that was when IKUKU AMA NA ONYA came down from the branch of UKPAKA TREE where he slept with AGBARA NWANYI and he asked me "POg, do you ever think that GTB has the powers to make even a common Trader of IGBO dissent poor? 

 Having in mind what they did in 1970 after the genocide, when they looked at our brothers at Mba Mmiri and ask them to confiscate the properties of NDIGBO and Tagged it "ABANDONED PROPERTY " knowingly fully well that it wasn't abandoned that  the people stepped aside ka ozocha gbacha (So the tide will flow over) .

They egged them on toward that,  so that another brotherly fight will ensure, and as that is ongoing,,,,remember they did not declare the ones in West and North ABANDONED PROPERTIES, though Awolowo declared the Money NDIGBO had in the Banks ABANDONED CURRENCY, yet they gave every millionaire Pounds owner in the Bank but with IGBO name the sum of 20 Pounds with the hope that since they have chased away the Expatriates and owners of PZ, RT BRISCOE, LEVENTIES, CADBURY ,UAC, VOLKSWAGEN and host of other allied companies ,they asked to leave that they can't guarantee their safety , even though they knew that not a single bullet will fall in Lagos,because they know we weren't ready for War nor even self defense,  but because they have a different idea in mind, they want to use the resources of the driven expatriates to take over the commerce and industry in Nigeria. 

But the main concept was to eradicate the Race called IGBO from the history of mankind, that was why after all the Presidents met in Aburi Ghana to channel a progressive path, they invaded ALAIGBO through OBOLO AFO NSUKKA with one declaration, that it is Police action which they will accomplish under 48 hours, the mission was to execute all the IGBO Male within that period and take away the Women into Captivity, but thanks to the Youths that took over the defence with cudgels and sticks and the Upper God, who opened his Umbrella as defence from the carnage of evil rain they sent down as Holocaust.
48 hours of Police Action lasted for 3 years, same period it took Second World War and what happened during the Genocide is an eye opener,, the world saw the risen of African redemption and they made sure they won't allow it to rise, but they refused to understand that man dispose and God propose. 

Well POg, you know history to the later and can tell that ,the exercise was effort in furtility ,the people they handed over those companies run the companies to the ground, the people who took over the houses as abandoned houses did not have enough to maintain it. 

The people that got the remaining money from the 20 Pounds , used theirs to send Girls friends to LONDON and throw party like the others that inherited factories. 

Now you know why they hated you the more because they expected that hunger would've wiped you out in less than 3 years, but instead you are buying and recolonising the Nation with the proceed of 20 pounds. 

POg, you know that the 20 Pounds is same that made you people to control the heart of the Nation both the economy and resources and not even Central Bank will change it. 

Let me tell you pog, the more they fight NDIGBO, the more grace to make bigger exploits follows them and even in the midst of Austerity, NDIGBO blossoms ,not because they are wonderful but because they are the Chosen race, the darling of Chairman of gods who you call ALMIGHTY GOD. 

So tell your people not to panic or worry, because even your brother in the other Divide you call ISREAL , when they face Pharaoh and his devious Army at the Red Sea, they panicked and was hopeless but I heard you reading from that Good old book where it said "The Egyptian you see today, you shall see them no more ".

What NDIGBO should do is to dance, sing and Praise God, not praise us but the Chairman of God's for he left his Wallet in IGBOLAND and he announced that NDIGBO are his Last Born. "...

After hearing this sermon from IKUKU AMA NA ONYA, I was overwhelmed ,I made up my mind to stay strong and look at the future to see the result of the Oppressors that turn selves to gods.

Still with my Chewing stick protruding from the left side of my mouth, I heard NKEMJIKA asking, is it true that Prez Buhari changed DEMOCRACY DAY to June 12 and also gave posthumous award of EX PRESIDENT to ABIOLA? 

So he ask me "POg, does it mean that KINGIBE is now an Ex-vice President ?,what is the game plan? " ..

I looked  at him and responded with sacarstic poise .. IJUOM,AJUOM ONYE? (if you ask me, who should I ask in return?) .

What I know is that Baba Gana KINGIBE was the Vice President on that Ticket and he is the only one alive, which means some clever game plan has been fashioned,maybe the Nation will pay them about 2 Years of our budget as missed honorarium and other matters.

I won't be surprise if the plan includes to make a declaration that, since they won that election and did not serve, that they shall be sworn in after 2019 to serve, well, since Abiola is dead, the onus will fall on KINGIBE and I am sure that nobody will say piommm because by then everyone who has the muscles to speak must have been arrested as ARMED ROBBER  or Neighbor to one Robber, but what made me to smile is what the Senate did in response, when they ask INEC to announce the result of that inconclusive election.....

I love it because it showed that Humphrey Nwosu who used Option A4 was a Genius that conducted the freeest and fairest election... 

 When i heard what SENATE retorted,  I remembered what my old man said to one NNEWI man, when two of them where threading around monetary issue, he said "Ebe mbekwu na abo  riri Ji na otu afere, so isi Ji ga afo na afere "(When two Wise people eat from same Yam plate, only the Strong part of the Head will remain in the plate). 

If INEC headed by Professor Humphrey Nwosu try this, they will understand that they choose between ira mbejiaku na ikwu Udo. 

Because they will also swear inn the Senators, House of Representatives winners then and somebody said NIGERIA is moving forward, but what I saw is that we are moving forward in REVERSE GEAR 5 ..

Then OGUNFE IGINLA from Kwara asked me "POg, what do you make about this Bukola case with the Police? "

I looked at him and hisssssed... I do not want to say anything after all, I have discovered that most of Senators with dissent Voices are facing cases of one Robbery gone soar, so WETIN be my own? .

The bottom line is that PDP members including Leaders were called Thieves by APC and they are right, but now same APC are saying that all APC SENATORS are ARMED ROBBERS and who am I to say they are wrong ?

Though I heard that Saraki replied the Police and said , if they are Political Thugs and armed Robbers, that they should be held accountable for rigging the 2015 election including the Presidential , but my own is to sit down and watch them like World Cup .

This is Mazi Odera POg waiting at the street Corner at AKWANGA waiting for OKOKOBIOKO to leave his house to work, so I will knock at the Door and meet with his .. Never mind the details.... Let me drink a Very Hot tea for my body needs it,,, One Lipton, one Sugar, a slice of Pineapple, a Cup of Bournvita ,table spoon of Salt, then a small glass of Whiskey and I am good to go.. I don't take my Tea with Bread 


No comments:

Post a Comment