Thursday, June 21, 2018

Saving the Nation, the Truth that must be applied

PETER GREGORY OBI for President by Mazi Odera POg 21/06/2018

As I was coming back from Nke Ndi Nnam Ochie I saw that Sleek White Benz with Golden Wheel,  packed inside the primary School Compound located at UMUNZE under Mango tree , then I knew that he must have sneaked into nke NWANYI Ajadu, so I packed waiting to catch him red handed, the Camera of my Phone was active with infrared and the Shutting sound was off, so that I will make a stealth snap shot . 

Ka ifu ka mmadu si araputa onwe ya (See as one dug his own dungeon) , that may be why Osadebe said "Dimta na ede Nchi, odudu na ede Mkpuru amu Dimta "(While the Hunter is aiming at the Grass Cutter, the Lemon Grass is aiming at his balls). 

As I came out of the Car and was asking the Ajadu living next door, where the owner of that Car went, as she was explaining to me with gesticulations and at a very close range , that was the exact moment he came out from no where and shouted "Pog ogini ka ina acho na nke Ajadu by this ungodly time of the night? " ..

How can I explain to him that I was only trying to catch him in bad action, but he is the one that caught me in a very bad light, so I opened my mouth to explain but the tongue went to sleep and in anger, I decided na etum ori nwuyem, ezuem Nnekwu (if they accuse me of stealing a Chick, I will rather steal A Hen),, 

So I drove out and heading straight to OKOH POLY, if you know you know, if you do not know, you can't know but as I wind down the windows of the Car for a good night breeze to feather my face and caress my Soul, that was when I noticed that ZUZUGBE was sitting at the back of my Car and by his left is MKPURU NMA ,I was jolted and I was angry and I wanted to stop and ask them to get lost, but because I was in very bad mood, I decided to play Deaf and Dumb, so I kept quiet and keep moving in General direction to no where. 

Then MKPURU NMA broke the Silence, She said "POg, when are you going to start projecting IGBO CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENCY 2019 ? ".

" Do you think that all this clowns walking around IGBO Soil want a good redemption for the Land and the People ? .

Do you think that salvation of the economy is something they look up to? 

Do you think that if the choice is placed before them now, and demand that they should choose or elect a qualified man to lead, that they will choose the man who even the leaders in the World know as the most qualified, the man who understands that the best thing is to cut  your Coat according to your cloth ,and not sow your coat according to your size (If you have 2 Yards and your coat will take 4 Yards, just sow according to the cloth which is Monkey Jacket). "

I removed my leg from the Gas pedal a bit, then my brain went into drive and I saw the reason on what She is preaching, that we have more of ONUKU than reasonable folks in this part of Divide ,especially when it comes to politics, our people forget the usage of their senses . 

I remembered , even those who where at the table where BUDGETS are shared  and our ENUGWU AIRPORT budget were cut from 2 Billion Naira to 500 Million and they did nothing, sorry I forgot that they where busy looking in dark places how to stop ORACLE from Shinning, because they felt that his record is making them look inept. 

Maybe looking for how much should be cut to them from the budget, so they can look the other way while what was slash off IGBO portion goes NORTH. 

Then my heart went out to ask, had it been we have OKWUTE at the National sharing Table, I am sure many Nke anyi agaghi Efu ,not on his watch.... Because I remembered when he was the Governor ,during his meeting with PRESIDENT to argue cases such as when Customs confiscated and auctioned off the Containers of INNOSON VEHICLES MANUFACTURING, the reason is deduced to the fact that he wants to start that project at IGBO Land, so auction it off, but OKWUTE will not have it, he went to the President and ask him if he is not the one that want Expatriates to industrialise our nation, so how  come that Son of the soil started a Gigantic lift of the nation, a project no Caucasian can bring to us, instead to encourage him he is marked for extinction?.

 President Yara Dua, because he is learned and his Brian in the right place, made an express demand that the cost and interest of that money shall be paid back to INNOSON in full ,so Peter knowing that our people may abandon the product decided to invest with patronage, he bought from the factory cash upfront.. Buses for all the Secondary schools in the State, so if you are from ANAMBARA state check your Town,, if there is a Secondary school and you see the School Bus, sorry Buses because he gave them 2 ,one on each Term... If you see such Buses just say thank You PETER OBI. 

He bought for all the Igwe in the state including those that are currently singing the theme "onye bu igu ka anyi bu ewu na eso "(We are Goat, so we follow the man with the Palm leaf).

Did you see any VIGILANTE HILUX PICK UP romancing your Town? 
Yes, that one and only is also from the benevolence of same PETER the Son of OBI from AGULU, who rescued ANAMBARA from the coffers and grip of Natural Born looters and Men that believe that life is sweeter subjecting others to LIVE IN BONDAGE. 
  
He also revived and build brand new HEALTH CENTERS, for communities, then give them all brand new AMBULANCES.

Maybe I will also remind us that he also went to President and make case for IBETO CEMENT and his closed down Cement factory was reopened in Port HARCOURT, but when he left juzia other Governors if they followed suite, but moving on... 


i do not want to reminisce over the days in my state before the Prophet that introduced "ARE WE CURSED OR WE ARE THE CAUSE " came into play, he did not go about trying to Bully those Ekperimas, he said and I quote "It cost more to fight corruption, but less to stop it from continuing or progressing ",he simply showed the World that we are not cursed, that we are the Cured. 

When he reinvented the aura of dominance and creativity witnessed during the Genocide of 1967,he said something when he came into play that made me to hunt his Neck in the beginning, he said "If I have 1 day to cut a Tree, I will use 22 Hours to sharpen the Cutlass ",  do not ask me, do not preach to me, I have heard enough, I started demanding for his blood for such blasphemous speech ,I took my Meat Cleaver aiming for his Neck, but when eventually I heard that he wants to return schools to MISSION, I have heard enough and I started re-practising my Karate, so that I will kick offs his head with one USHIRO MAWASHI GERI (Round House Bicycle kick).  

Mission School which of them?, I know that Broken Bottle has no mekwatarism, and you cant put together a broken Egg, infact you can never unfry, a fried AKARA, so I concluded that this man may be a success with HEINZ BAKED BEANS but Politically a minus.

I gave him no benefit at all, but when he started fixing even the broken state ,I saw that with him, fixing a broken bottle is a go . 

When he started putting our Schools back to life and lively path, I saw for the first time that even a fallen Breast can still stand if a good Surgeon is called. 

When he sanitizied the state and got rid of all the EXTREMELY BAD Robbers and Influence in the state, that was when I know that, You can unfry a fried Egg. 

Well, as I am not about preaching the TESTAMENT of PETER OBI or running his CHRONICLES, I will simply go back to the questions thrown to me by the gods about projecting a Candidate that will salvage the Nation. 

So I seat back at the Trunk of UDARA tree situated between UMUONA and AGULU UZO ESI EJE IGBOUKWU, which was anglicanized as AGULU UZOIGBO. 
i now started asking out aloud, is the present condition of Nigeria worse than that of ANAMBARA in the days of MBADINUJU? 

A state so gone that even the Bridangate emperors  kidnapped a Sitting Governor ,which made me to always say EVANS is still an apprentice if compared with some people. 

A state so lawless that they burn in Bright, shinning day our Government house, while the Police watch. 

They burn our own Governors house called Lodge, at mid day and nothing happened to them then or after, but wait for it.. 

After the Peter who I enjoyed mocking then for his Feminine Voice and Calm nature with extreme humility, after he took over and while at that, they impeached him, shook him, stampede him, harrass him, conspired against him,, all this while we are dwelling in already  made debt left behind from a way back .

The state had no Government house, no state house, no Governor's Lodge, no state Secretariat, so he was facing a situation that is worse than SOMALIA and LIBERIA in the heat of it, but owing to his calm nature, he worked round the clock,mostly with Empty stomach and which I cannot tell if he is saving money from avoiding  eating or because he had no time but that is discussion for another day, but the issue is that he rescued the accursed State. 

He gave us back our freedom from the looters, he gave us hope, he bring back education that left the state long ago and many of our Youths bido ichu ego like mad. 

Then our schools started beating and breaking records, we confiscated all the first positions from NECO, WAEC, JAMB, GCE and anything academics ANAMBARA will Jump in and whoop others and come see me, I started prancing about boasting that ANAMBARA is Best of the best. 

After changing us right ,he restored our Joy and also put a shine in our psych and we became LIGHT OF THE NATION,  original we were known and address as "HOME FOR ALL CRIMINALS ",well he tactically curbed crime and then drastically swept them away after he erected PERIMETER FENCE AT ARMY BARRACKS in ONUICHA. 

Now the gods ask me, what do I have to say about the man that will bless ,rescue, restore and revive the Nation? 

I wanted to ask them to eat SHIT because they know it, the people of Nigeria know it and even NDI OCHA can attest to it that, for now there is no former, ex, current Leader or Politician that can look at PETER OBI,S leadership quality and say he will challenge it, because ohabu araghi esibe (You cant measure height with one who is Taller than you with about 4 Feet). 

Actually, like him or hate him, like how I place him or hate it, but if you have ever speaking truth to yourself, you should  agree with me that.. IF PETER OBI is a Car, he will be 2020 FERARI. 

if he is Town, he will be OKA ETITI, the most blessed Town on Earth. 

If he is  a NATION, THEN HE is AMERICA and Europe join together .

If he is President, then he is PETER OBI the OBIMETRICS. 

Taking me back to the Political ikpo oga of Nigeria, where we all see that the Nation is already in a deep hole and continue sinking, that we are hopeless and no desire to come out from the pit, if the Nation  actually wanted a future, if the Youths actually think that this is our own and we should take it out of the hands of OCTOGENARIANS ,then give it to those who will give us a hope, a future and make us live and not waste, then we need to start lining up Leaders that will beat PETER OBI with his Record or stand with  PETER GREGORY OBI same way American Youths hoisted OBAMA and aided him to become, as he helped and out them back into annals of greatness. 

If ICELAND with the following.. 

Population: 337,000
Landmass: 103,000 square kilometres
GDP: 20 billion dollars
Adult literacy: 100%
Unemployment: -2%

Can be this super great, I stand with PETER OBI to give us back our future. 

If you want to stand too with him,  do not think he will hustle or reward you with money, he will be conscripted to redeem,  so he won't be sharing money because those sharing money are coming to recoup, but he will come to create and restore. 

Having rested the above which I consider a Truthful MINORITY REPORT, I dare you to beat me with a counter fact or join me to get us out of this deep Hole. 

This is Mazi Odera POg saying with Loud Voice, I STAND WITH PETER OBI as the President that we badly needed to drag us out of recession and retrogression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment