Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Saving the State from the Administrative rats

MAZI ODERA POg watching the Government and what he sees needs urgent solution.. 

As I walked down the Pathway leading to AGULU LAKE HOTEL which was Christened  GOLDEN TULIP, where a Former CBN GOVERNOR was demoted to working in a Hotel he is suppose to build from the stream of Cash that flowed between his Fingers, but he rather channelled the money in pursuing division in his Town, while trying to create Autonomous Community. 

I sat with patient of a Vulture for me to be served a Cold bottle of CAMPARI which I always mix with small bottle of Rhum. 

When I saw that appointment Of DUBAI TAIWAN , I shook my head and cried in agony, then I ask self, have they Reduced our own DUBAI TAIWAN to this level but it's good also for he that fight against the Chosen one will always dance Skelewu being played by the gods.

And why should he accept this glorified insult? Does he not understand the implication even as a Professor? 

Then I remember that some people do not have the grace to stay in a Grace but our elders warned that  Nwata buru chi ya Uzo, ogbagbue onwe ya na oso.  

I do not know which one makes me sadder, was it the day I heard and read that PRIMUS is the CHIEF OF STAFF.. I cried ewuuuu Chim.. Willie anaaaa, he should have asked Ndi ASA USA who is PRIMUS, well like they said experience is the best TEACHER. 

To start with, his pride will make him see self as Okwucha ogwu and disrespecting directives of the Governor will be an art , game to him, also he will always tell the Governor that he knows how to handle everything, which means for the Governor to take a stand and ask him to work on his stand will mean that his office is superior to that of the Governor, because he can't respect Governors instructions without making it look as if without him the Governor won't find his own Boxers. 

I wondered what qualified him to work even as Vice Deputy COS, since the closest he has ever worked was under Anakwenze in old people's home , but I digress. 

Gov OBIANO succeeded on getting rid of OBATA OSU and replace him with 24 OBATA UNO AGBABA OKU in PRIMUS , well, what the Staff should expect is disaster and disaffection, disunity and disdain. 

Infact, the only joy they will get under him is when they commit suicide and he won't even be happy at that ,unless they ask for his permission to commit the Suicide,  but that is not my problem or cross to carry, I am just moving on.. 

The only promise here is that the state is ours and onwero Onye aga Agbara oso.. 

Now just for a peek into the BOOK OF HARDSHIP written by the New Chief of Staff, which includes that he will make every other office to fail, so he will run and snitch to the boss as usual that he is the only capable hand, but I know the Workers must have known that by now but I will get to who he is another day, today let's look at.. 

The ANAMBRA STATE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT AGENCY (ATMA).

This agency ATMA is under the state ministry of Road, Rail and Water transportation. 
They were suppose to replicate LASTMA LAGOS, to provide a better traffic direction and movement within the state, our youths lobbied, soughted to get into the job with a high Hope that they have arrived. 

Many are Bachelor's, some Newly married, some with young Children to feed, many with aged parents and all has Bills to pay, tuitions to substitute and other bills that comes to you unwillingly, but here we are and hear me.. 

ATMA officers and Men have not being paid since this year .

By the end of this month June, they will be owed six months salary. 

Imagine 6 Months of working with empty belly, imagine half a year of hunger and crack hope, imagine the faith of those with sick Wives, hungry mothers, those that married newly or those that hoped to marry as working class ATMA STAFF. 

6 Solid Months without pay and I expect them to cry "WILLIE is owing " but even at that I won't pay them mind because they once took my Car plate Number and extorted me, which I paid with gladness because when I was  crying during first Tenure, odika obu okwu nnakam (Minority opinion). Now onye obuna na Ebe ka ewu (People are bleating like a goat). 

One of them (ATMA OFFICIAL)  complained aloud while I was having my cold bottle of Hero somewhere at ABAKILIKI street, the innovation we now have in the state (Patent Prostitution), He asked are these officers and Men not People's sons and daughters, husbands and wives ?, why can't they get paid for the work they do out in the field, under Sun, Rain and Dust... Well what I did was to ask Bar man to jam me with another plate of Nkwobi because I said it then and will repeat it now, that, we made our bed and shall sleep on it as it is. 

"A hungry man is an angry  person. How do govt of Willie expect these men to feed on and survive? Is govt encouraging or killing them? Is this how ATMA is expected to perform wonders? " the angry man continued lamenting. 

"Our salaries are not even in the civil service scale to be seen as a threat. 
An officer's (graduate *) salary is just #25000 monthly while non-graduates (waec, OND) is #20000 monthly. 

Despite this amount, your salary will be deducted if you are fond of absence from work by 1000 per day x no of days. Is this not wickedness? "..

Well after I finished soaking my drink, I made some requisite calls and discovered that.. 

ATMA was last paid in December 2017 just because of Christmas duties. 

The former commissioner for Transport Hon Chinwe Ebili did not bother talkless of helping in any way to clear the debt. 

Today the new Commissioner Mr. Uche Okafor has also promise them  Heaven on earth but till today to no avail ,which I know that forces behind the scene will make it impossible for him to achieve success . 

How about some of the clowns that were made SA and SSA? 

imagine even the Boy/Man that defrauded a widow at Ogidi,  rip off Online Writers and they proudly gave him SA ,which means they have no conscience to be just. 

Well, since I am still in hibernation, I do not want to do my job, I will simply walk around with my hands in my pocket, but when I decides to come out and swing, goddammit, the sound of the IKORO will be heard loud and clear. 

MAZI ODERA POg on a leash, trying not to come out from his cocoon, not yet 

No comments:

Post a Comment