Monday, June 18, 2018

  Happy Father's Day by Amanda Chisom 
 To all Father's and fathers to be ,I hope you all had a blissful day. 
I am back again to give report but this time is for the fathers
  Some men in our country today turn their wife into a punching bag just because she couldn't deliver a male child you call her all sort of names but unknown to you, that all the fault comes from you, most of this men who I believe should be classified as "illiterates" will have a sophisticated smartphone but can never browse to see the reasons behind his wife giving birth to only females.

Note: You men are responsible for the sex of the child a man produces XY chromosomes while the women produces XX chromosomes. 

XX produces female 
XY produces male. 

  A woman only releases X chromosome, so if the man also releases X chromosome the outcome of what the woman would give birth to would be a girl but if the man releases Y chromosome the outcome would be a boy.   

So men stop using the wife as a punching bag when you are the one at fault , all you just did was to beat an innocent woman, so you men that have sent your wife back to her father's house for such should  go bring her back and plead for forgiveness.      

 Before I draw the curtain I would like to know why some men don't value female children? 

Isn't it a woman who is a ruler in England by name Queen Elizabeth, wasn't  it a woman who Nigerians came begging to be the minister of finance during the regime of Goodluck Ebele Johnathan during that time there was no inflation talk less of recession ,what of the late Dora Akinwuli whose death was a heart attack to the country.

 These are women like the daughter you don't value. What make you think that your daughter won't be among those we treasure both in and outside the country ?.

I would like to draw my curtains here but I must thank the fathers for their love and support to the family including payment of all the bills and providing food on the table.

 I would like to use this medium also to thank my dad. Daddy thank you for everything you have done for me and my siblings  may God continue to bless you .

Please children obey your parent and make sure you wish your father a Happy Father's Day. 

    Let me leave you fathers to rest "Happy Father's Day " to you all once again I  draw my curtain ..

Yours in his Vine Yard Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment