Saturday, June 30, 2018

The chipping of the Evil Bird in ANAMBARA


Saturday Political lenses in the midst of Senseless pursuit by Mazi Odera POg 30/06/18

Was it not Ukwa Achinaka Ona Agba from NNOKWA that said "A Fool always see through the Anus, the Eyes on his face is just a decoration " ?.

As I was rounding off my morning jogging from Ugwu Nwasike, I saw Paulina Ukwu Nnu coming down from her Husband's Bike and on seeing me, She hissed a high one, spat in general direction and it was so vexed with venom that splinters of the acidic spit brushed off my cheek, but since I have learn the lesson of "Iteta ula na ututu Okuko chuba gi oso, gbaba maka na imaro na opuru eze na abani "(At the wake of a dawn, a Chick started coming after you, simply run because she might have grown teeth in her dream) and that gave meaning to the saying "Dike ezeghi eze ,obulu ntashi nmeyi "(If a warrior refuses to dodge a machete attack, he will have bleeding moment as result). 

I allowed her to finish the periodic outburst, calm down to a reasonable extent, then said in a resignation tone "POg, you and PETER OBI has killed us in this state " ,I pursued that line in my mind to understand where she is coming from but I came out empty, so I ask her,,, 

How , and can you elaborate please!!!,, 

She said, I was on my own minding my business in 2013, choosing a different candidate for continuity after the tenure of OKWUTE, but you and PETER started marketing OBIANO as a talented Banker, as a man who will walk in the Shoes of OKWUTE, then I joined millions of others to believe you and now what do we get? 
I am not talking about the bad Governance or the squandemania, the Agulerisation of the workforce, but what brings me to tear is that this my OKADA that I bought under OKWUTE is what your Governor swear that I won't use again to help and put food on my children table, even though none of their child will ever enter Bike talkless of patronizing mine, after all the children are all living outside the shores off this Nation ,a Country in Limbo,,, , but my family  depends on this to make ends meet. 

Is this the promises made to us?
Is this the missing LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTION that has been replaced with LIFE LONG CARE TAKER in the state? 
Ogini ka anyi ji isi kote POg? 

As if that is not enough punishment to us for voting him in after the first dismal display, now as I speak We, my 5 Children, Husband are all living at any Uncompleted Building available because the same Government pulled down our house saying it was a Shanty and they did not provide for us alternative. 

I have heard enough, so I counter with,, well it was not in the entire state that He banned the OKADA, it was banned in ,let me quote direct from his Media ....

"Places in Awka and Onitsha axis Okada will not ply from July 1st,2018.
Awka- All streets in Awka, Amawbia, Amansea, expressways both old and new roads leading to Onitsha and Enugu.
Onitsha- All streets in Onitsha north and south, 3.3, Okpoko, Ogbaru axis, Ogidi urban, Onitsha to Tarzan down to Ugwu nwasike, Nkpor, Oba old and new road. Owerri road expressway, Awada, Obosi..
Signed- SSG, Anambra state"....

Whack, twark, zammm is all I heard and it was on my right ear and it was ringing, when I recovered , I observed that it was group of Men with Helmet that contributed those slaps for me, just because I was trying to defend the Government with what they provided as excuse ,that made this OKADA Riders tuolum Utu ola (contribute Slaps for me).

Now, questions started flying at me as if I am holding brief for the Government, one question that bothers me is when one ask me... Why didn't he ban or pull down houses  in AGULERI? 

Why not at Abagana, OGBUNIKE and all those places his Kitchen cabinet comes from, at least to show that Charity begins at home, but those places are secured out from the Ban and pulling down.. 

Well, I simply ran like Jaguar and let them be, as I was breathing high and out of gas ,I heard OGENE OSUMENYI asking me "Is it true that EBONYI LAW MAKERS are at DAGA drawn with ANAMBARA STATE over the Change of name of ABAKILIKI street in OKA" ..

I said to him, yes and that is just the beginning because they gave the Government 7 Days Ultimatum to reverse the change and keep the name where it was or ani amia anyi na fa amia (The ground will be slippery between both state) . 

As you know, ABAKILIKI Street has been located where it was for a very long time and then it was a slum but now that development has catch up with it, the Governor said that ABAKILIKI is so backward to be named after such development in Anambra Capital, so he changed the name to CLUB ROAD and gave ABAKILIKI to another befitting Slum, and the people of EBONYI is not finding it funny, so they draw line on the sand and wants to retaliate, which I can bet will snowball into a fight that will Mar the South East, make ANAMBARA to loose lots of investment in other places and may result in eribe ma afo ejuna, but as we speak the Governor is in Austria.

Somebody should call him and give him the series of bad news happening since he is away, such as on Thursday heavy rain swept cars and lives away at Upper Iweka ONUICHA but the Chief of Staff and the Governor is not on seat to attend to emergency matters. 

On Friday, the Revenue Touts of the Government went to Main market and while trying to create superiority complex, I read that two souls were wasted but the Governor and Chief of Staff are all in Austria having good time.

Do not ask me what he went to Austria to do because I will honestly say.. EKWERE KWOWA GI ONU... you know it, I know it and even our Epileptic House of Ashamebly know it that Austria has nothing to offer us or offer anybody, after all my old man said "Ohabu onye akojugho mbubo ya, ozaba Eze Ji "(You can't be called King Of Farming if you did not Farm your entire land). 

I have been to Austria just on sight seeing Vacation, and I also researched them to know if there is any hidden attractions and found none, so nobody should ask me what my Governor went there to do, but what makes it funny is that the Chief of Staff also traveled with him, so you wonder what is the business of Chief of Staff with that foreign travel? 

Is he not suppose to be back here looking after the staff and monitoring activities of the staff? 

Now that the Governor is gone for 3 Days with his Chief of Staff ,it shows that odika obu egwu Onwa ka aputara , but moving on.. 

Ikedinobi asked me, how can one get those JAPANESE BUSES they said will replace OKADA that they Ban just to force on us the new Side Business disguised as Help? 

I refused to talk because INNOSON MOTORS can make such Cars at far cheaper rate and that would've place our money within the State and benefit the state through taxes and turn over demand and supply from the money that evolves from that transaction.. 

Well the money was exported to Japan, so nobody can peg a price at the actual cost of the Buses and now somebody wants me to be part of that Charade? 

Mine is, the OKADA BAN will be a Traumatic experience we can't forget in a hurry. 
It will traumatize NNEWI Machine parts market.. 
It will restrict movement around town and getting to any place on time will become ONCE UPON A TIME.. 
It will multiply the Crime rate in the state. 

OGBUOTOBO now ask me, Bia enyia, what is it with PETER OBI sef? 
He said he is not ATIKU Vice, but we know he wants to be, so what gives? 

Before I answer, he said what does HE  actually want, since he is yet to declare for President or anything... 

I dropped my handkerchief on my lap, bend my neck to the left and I answered.. 

Let me ask you OGBUOTOBO, who is the PDP CANDIDATE as we speak? 

He opened his mouth and shut it, then he said at least ATIKU has declared ..
And I said, he declared right, who else has declared? 
Then I stopped him from trying because I explained, we have more than 5 AWUSA ASPIRANTS ,and all are MUSLIMS but NONE has been giving the party Ticket .

As we speak PDP has no CANDIDATE and for sure all the people parading now are from the North, but none has shown that they are different from the present Government,religion aside, which of them has a pedigree that can be used as campaign leveler? .. 

None has openly condemned the atrocities in the land including the aggressive massacres, none has promised to stop that carnage.. 
I am not comfortable with Change BUHARI,, but change him with what? 
We cried CHANGE JONATHAN and now we have seen how we changed him and how it made us realize our foolish pursuit.. So next change must be defined and can be seen as Change that will make a Change.. 

Sure PDP said they will Zone Ticket to the North but that was before the new trend of killing human inplace of Cow ,same Cow that are Sold to human for our use as source of Meat and protein, if they have so much love on Cow,, they wouldn't have turned them to SUYA,, PDP romancing power to the same North is a big concern ,especially now that the nation is living in trepidation.

I can tell you that PDP PRIMARIES is still not here and if PDP as a Party wants to take back the power, they don't need parochial interest, they won't get it by changing a Bad Government with people who do not have a shinning legacy, if PDP or any party wants to win the election, not just winning but doing well, creating and restoring the glory of the Nation,   read my Lips, they simply need  PETER GREGORY OBI  or somebody who they can show the world that has a better record than PETER who creates oasis in the dessert and I MAZI ODERA POg is part of Nigerians that want the best for the Nation and because I have looked at the Nation and see the Hopelessness of it,, I make bold to say that..

 I STAND WITH PETER GREGORY OBI, OKWUTE NDIGBO, IJELE SOUTH EAST as the NEXT PRESIDENT, if PDP do not want a Man who will redeem, any party that knows the worth of greatness will have him and like him or not, the God in Heaven has sighted and signed him as the President because the cries and agony of the Nation has reached the ears of the Almighty God. 

I watched one TV Series called BRAGGING RIGHT,,,,,  I have bragging right on restoration of NIGERIAN sanity, economic revival, peace and harmony, living a good and actual life and being proud once again to say "I AM A NIGERIAN ".

My bragging is not on Party because all of them are same thing, it is not based on tribe for many people were born with Mixed Sperm, but my bragging is based on what PETER did in Anambra state ,which can be said before his intervention  to be worst than current NIGERIA, but he not only reset, restore, revive and recreate.. He simply gave the state a New life and New lease and while we talk about it, he left behind over 86Billion Naira for the state, whereas other Governors that left such amount was as a Debt.. 

Any IGBO person that did not see the similarities in pattern between the Tribe that love the smell of Christian blood,, that person is either with mixed DNA or a lost relation to JUDAS ISCARIOT and what the person want is 12 Pieces of Silver... I am off to the Beach to ask the gods why so much dead this year in Nigeria!!!! 

Is it human sacrifice for incoming elections or just that Nigerians are more careless this days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment